Friday, January 13, 2017

Currently January 13, 2017


I discovered these Toasted Marshmallow Creme Lattes at City Brew last week.  SO GOOD!  I am always looking for a new drink to enjoy and this one is perfect.  The barista told me they also call it a Chubby Bunny. Either way, I love it.

My new favorite instagram account is Crime By The Book. Besides posting pictures of what she is reading, she also posts pictures of reading and drinking coffee. It just looks so peaceful and enjoyable.  

On January 31 new podcast episodes of You Must Remember This will be starting.  If you have never heard of this podcast, check it out.  Although this podcast started out as stories of the Golden Age of Hollywood, she often does "series."  My favorites are the ones she did on Charles Manson's Hollywood (fascinating!) and The Blacklist.

Lastly, Hulu is doing a series on The Handmaid's Tale.  The trailer looks so intense and since I had never read this book, I decided to read it before the series.  I cannot put it down.  Such a creepy look at a dystopian society.  Sends chills down the spine and makes me so excited for the series. I think they can do so much with this story!

What are you enjoying right now?

No comments: