Saturday, November 19, 2016

Currently: November 18, 2016


So, welcome back to my blog.  Maybe, hopefully I will write on it more.  Honestly, I haven't been overly active on either of my blogs!  Anyway, this is what I am currently doing:
I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and LOVED it.  So good, I haven't stopped thinking about it since I left the theater.  I will be going again sometime this winter!

I love the podcast Casefile.  It's hosted by a guy from Australia but the cases he talks about are from all over the world.  So interesting and engrossing, I look forward to a new episode every other week.

I have been planning out Thanksgiving week.  We are going to eat at a friends house, so I don't have to do the whole meal.  However, I have to make a turkey for Scott's work because now that he is in an office that is mostly women they plan potlucks a lot.  And he volunteered me to do the turkey! What a guy.  Plus Carter will be home so we are having a game night with his girlfriend's family (tip: plan family activities and include the GF's family so that you will actually get to see your son when he is home on break!)

I am re-reading A Wrinkle in Time.  This is one book I love.  I did not read it when I was younger, I tried but could never get into it.  When I was around 30 or so, I picked it up and tried it again, finally finished it and loved it.  They are starting a new movie version and when I heard that Chris Pine was playing the father I went to my library shelves and checked out a copy to re-read.  Chris Pine, plus a story I love is going to be awesome!

So, that's what I have been up to for the past week.  What about you?

No comments: