Saturday, February 13, 2016

Grading My Closet

Wow, February is just flying by, I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day.  I hope you all have very romantic plans for the day!

I have been thinking about my clothes lately, can you say RUT?  I need to start getting clothes that fit better.  I was listening to a podcast the other day that says "grade" your closet, and If I really look at it objectively, I have some A clothes, some B+ clothes, but the majority of it is B- and C, so I would grade it overall as a B-.  And that's just the stuff that I like, I am not even sure if it is anything that looks good on me.

I have been searching stuff on pinterest, like "10 key pieces" and am finding some stuff on there that I am going to start looking for.  The first thing on my list is a nice black belt.

What would be on your list of essentials?

No comments: