Friday, February 19, 2016

Favorite App

So, this isn't a favorite app so much as it is a favorite program.  If you sign up for an account through Hotels.com, you can eventually earn a free night stay.  I figure, I have to stay in hotels, I might as well go through the website or app and eventually save some money!

The app is nice and I have used it before to book the same day I needed the hotel.  I haven't compared the prices on Hotels.com with other travel sites and I am not sure if other sites do the same thing with a free night stay after 10 bookings, but I started on this one, so I am going to finish it.

Right now I have 5 and by the end of spring break I'll have 7.  I am sure there are restrictions on the free night stay, but it still should be better than paying for a whole night.

No comments: