Sunday, April 26, 2015

Random Thoughts

*If I was in college now, I think I would NAIL IT.   I really wish the internet (and pinterest) had been around when I was in college.  I found this tumblr the other day and I just love looking at the pictures, not sure why...

*From now on when I answer a call from my mom I am going to say, "Jana's Technical Support...If I can't fix it, you don't need it."  I think that is an awesome tagline.

*I think I am going to start an Instagram account called "Old People Using Technology."  It would be so funny!

*I am completely in love with Toasted Coconut Almonds.  They are sublime.

*I started a new instagram account for posting all my paper, planner and tech loves.  @penslovepaper.  It's not that I am embarrassed about my obsessions, it's just that I don't think a lot of people care and I want to post more about them, and hopefully reach more people who understand these obsessions.

*Why is it that sometimes my handwriting is awesome and sometimes it's just awful?

*I cannot stop thinking about the book READY PLAYER ONE.  It was SO good.  Read my review on my book blog.

*Finally I am going to dye my hair.  I am ready to get rid of this gray for a bit!

How was your April?

No comments: