Sunday, February 15, 2015

Champions!

We are the winter volleyball rec A Summit league champions.  I think this is like the 10th year in a row.  I think.  It's been awhile anyway.  The funny part is we win the winter league, but not the spring league.  Anyway, Carter joined the team this year and I learned a few things about my son.

First off, he is not embarassed to be seen with his mom or to hug me in public.  So cool!

Second, he is really athletic and catches on quick. 

Third, he is really competitive.  Whereas I tend to get jerky and loud, he just gets quiet and intense.  The rest of the team loved having him join us this year, so I know he will continue to play and just get better.  It's fun to have someone young because they will run all over the place diving to get the ball, etc...  It just means I don't have to work as hard!


No comments: