Monday, October 06, 2014

New Favorites

You know when you find something you really love you immediately worry that it will stop being made and you feel you should go out and buy as much of it right now just in case?  That is how I feel about Downy Unstoppables.  I feel as if I am getting into commercial territory, but I love this product.  They are expensive, so for a long time I didn't buy it because I didn't want to spend the money, but once I found it on sale and bought the FRESH scent and now I will never not use it for sheets and towels.  I might even start washing my clothes apart from my family's so that mine can smell awesome.  Yesterday I washed our sheets with it and last night just laid there with my nose buried in my bed smelling them until I fell asleep.  That's a good product!

One other thing I have started making and just love them are these, caramel rolls.  You use ice cream to make the caramel and use rhodes pre-made cinnamon rolls so that when they are finished you have these rolls with caramel all over the bottom and frosting all over the top.  And they are SUPER easy.  Let me tell you that teenage boys with clean out the pan!  Big hit!

No comments: