Monday, September 22, 2014

What I Am Loving Right Now

*PBS Masterpiece Mystery:  one of my very favorite British shows is Miss Marple--the newer ones not the ones from the 80's.  (They used to have them on netflix but not anymore so I think maybe on the PBS app).  It just started up again, three episodes on PBS Masterpiece Mystery on Sunday nights.  I think I will make myself a cup of tea before I watch them.  But the big news is that at the beginning of November (when things have calmed down-harhar) they are showing Death Comes to Pemberley.  This was a book I read a bit ago that was really good.  A re-imagining (or imagining) of what life might be like for Elizabeth and Darcy after they are married.  And there is also a murder mystery!  Cannot wait!!

*Outlander:  I hope that some of you have been watching this on Starz.  Again, this is based on books--ones I have not read however--and the series has been so good!  The season finales is this weekend and I can't wait!

*My new Nook.  Samsung made a Galaxy Tab 4 with Nook software and it is awesome.  I loved my old Nook and read a lot of books on there, but this one is so much slicker!  I am really loving it.  I used my old Nook a lot, but there was a lot about I didn't love.  The internet part of it was slow and clunky.  This is so much better.  I love how the book look on it and how small and light it is.  Perfect for reading at night!

*Cooler weather.  Even though things have warmed up this week, I loved the cooler weather earlier in September.  It made it feel so much more like fall and I felt more relaxed.  Heat stresses me out I think!!

*New planner pages.  Like I do most of the time in the summer I designed new planner pages.  I added the new ones to my current planner from September on and love playing around with them!

*Fall TV.  Like always I love the new TV in the fall.  Most of the new shows premiere this week and I actually have TWO evenings where I don't have anything going on!  So, I plan to watch some new shows.

*Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I cannot express how comforting I find this beverage.  It makes fall more real and soothes my soul.  I know that sounds silly, but it's true.  I like mine non-fat with one pump of white mocha added.  AHHHH!

What have you been loving lately?

No comments: