Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Summer Vacation

I did it!! I spent 6 nights and 7 days out in the wilderness:  tents, rafting, sand, bees, no technology, pooping in a portable bucket that we had to take with us, sun burns--I did it all.

We went through rapids bigger than any I have ever seen and we were successful (I did get flipped out on one, but it was at the end and I was just fine).  I had a great time, but was so very glad to tget home and get clean and put a ton of lotion on. 

It's funny because I have been so focused on this trip, it's been in the back of my mind for six months months and in the front of my mind for a couple weeks.  And now that it's over I am re-acclimating to my regular life and I am a bit in a fog.

Anyway, I have a month left until school starts so I am going to relax a bit and enjoy it all!  Here are some pictures from our trip.  Enjoy!

No comments: