Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oregon Spring Break!

We had so much fun in Oregon for spring break.

We went to VooDoo Donuts, which is always good, the Nike employee store, and the Adidas employee store.

I also went on to this old guy's house to score some Pyrex.  It truly was set up like a drug deal which makes for a great story, but a little much to write here. 

Scott got to do some fishing and I got to do some relaxing.  My mother-in-law made us some awesome meals and we got to catch up with friends (including the flower girl at my wedding who is getting married herself this fall!).

The boys rediscovered their love for croquet, particularly Carter who just loves playing that game.  I am going to have to buy us one for the summer.  Maybe we will put in on our hill to make i more challenging.  

It was a GREAT spring break!  Hope yours was wonderful as well!!

PS.  I also read The Fault in Our Stars on the way home.  Excellent book that will be out as a movie this summer.  Pick it up--great read!

1 comment:

diane said...

Just read 'Fault in the Stars' and need to get it back to Miss. Tough topic but fun read.