Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ice!

Our driveway gets absolutely horrible when the weather is like this. 
It starts to melt, then freezes and creates this huge, ugly, very icy hill.
I HATE it.  Over Christmas break I couldn't get my van up the driveway and when I tried to leave in Scott's truck once I almost slid down the whole thing (I felt like I was going to die, but realistically I probably wouldn't even have rolled it).
At any rate, I have been having anxiety about going down our road when it's this icy.
Scott told me to just coast, don't touch the gas or the brakes. 

So this morning, that's what I did.

And it worked, however, I didn't pump the brakes at the end of the road like I should've and all I can say is, I am VERY glad that there were no cars coming up or going down the highway when I shot out of the end of our road...

No comments: