Monday, September 30, 2013

Well, Hello There

I currently feel like my house is just a place where we store stuff and sleep.  And we don't even store stuff very neatly!  The nice part is next weekend I have a day at home, a whole day!  And I am going to put it to good use. 

But I shouldn't complain because some fun things have been happening for us.

First of all, Carter was voted homecoming prince for the sophomore class.  When he found out he was nominated he said he wasn't sure he wanted to win.  I said, "hey, it's not about you, it's about me!"  And he said, "it always is!"  It was pretty funny actually and when he got done being in the parade I asked him if it wasn't just a little bit fun and he admitted it was.  He got to go onto the football field at halftime of the homecoming game and was announced at the dance.  He had a blast at the dance and has some good memories from the whole weekend!


Max also finished up his "run" as Nikko the Monkey General in the Wizard of Oz.  This has been such an amazing experience for Max!  He took it very seriously and had so much fun and got to know a lot of cool people.  I cannot say enough about how great this was for Max.  I was so pleased to see how "mature" he was around the other cast members, he took his job as a leader seriously.  And we had a lot of fun watching him and being involved with the whole production!

So now, it's Monday morning and we are back to the real world!  Hope your weekend was fun!

No comments: