Monday, September 09, 2013

Phew!

So the beginning of the school year is super busy for me but it's under control now.

I swear.

Carter got off to a good start in soccer, we tied Glacier 1-1.  They played so good and he was one of only two sophomores that started varsity.  It's been very exciting!

Max auditioned for a play in Bigfork, The Wizard of Oz.  I was hoping he was part of the chorus, there are a lot of parts in this play.  We knew they were casting around 50 kids.  When we got there we found out there were around 120 auditioning.  That was daunting!  I stayed through the audition process and enjoyed what I saw.  Max did really well in the "directed" part of the auditions.  Good enough to get the role of Nikko, the general of the flying monkeys.  I was so excited for him!  I hope this goes really well and this it's something he wants to continue doing.

Scott is doing really well not coaching soccer this fall.  Really well.  I love having him to rely on for picking up and I think he loves coming home from work and not having to run off to practice.  It's good for us all!

How has your fall been?

No comments: