Sunday, August 11, 2013

Printing on Post Its

I discovered something cool.  You can print on post it notes.  This is something I already knew and while I thought it was pretty cool I wasn't sure what kind of use I would have for printing on them.  I mean, it takes a little bit of work and you can only do a few at a time.  Then I figured out a fun thing I would do with printed post its. 
I made these very cool To Do Lists for my planner!  I made a bunch of colors and stuck them on each week, then made a few more and stuck them inside the front cover so I can switch them out if I make mistakes.

You can download your own page to use as a guide here.

What you do is print one page, then put an empty post it on each spot and print it again.  Voila!  So cool.  This is for the 3x3 post its.  Here is a blank template if you want to make some of your own.

I found some templates for 2x1.5 and 2x2 sizes as well.  I am working on crating one for 4x4 post its because I like that size a lot as well! 

No comments: