Sunday, July 21, 2013

Phew!

We went rafting and camping last week.  It was a lot of fun and I am getting better at being a out of doors person.  The tough part is that we went over the same section of river where Max and I had our river incident three years ago.  Unbeknownst to me I was very, very stressed about rafting there.  I didn't sleep well for the week before going on the trip and I felt like crying all the time.  Once we went over the section it was like a huge weight had been lifted.  All of the sudden I relaxed.


Overall we had a lot of fun camping and fishing and rafting.  It was great.  It is probably Carter's very favorite part of the summer, he would be out there for a good week if we had the time.  I am pretty much maxed with two nights. My bed and a bubble bath never felt so good.  We spent all of Friday in the house because we all wanted to be out of the sun for awhile!

How has your summer been?

No comments: