Monday, May 06, 2013

Welcome to Hell Week (and Meals)

There is not a night this week that I will be home before 8.

There are two night where I will be home for a little window between track practice and whatever else I have got going on, but then I have to leave again and will not be home until 8:30 or so.

I guess that this wouldn't bother me too much if I wasn't coaching track because then I
would be home after school, but as it stands now I don't get home till around 5.  I know this is the normal time to get home for people, it's just not what I am used to!

And on Monday and Thursday Max needs to be at the baseball fields at 5:00 to warm up for his games.  Not a big window for me to run home, pick him up and get him to the fields.

It will all work out, though.  And this weekend we have the Hot Shots soccer tournament in Coeur d'Alene and that is always a good time.

On the plus side we got the whole house (main floor at least) cleaned yesterday.  That was a desperate situation.  Then we all went to Ironman 3.  LOVED it!

Anyway, meals this week:

*Monday:  leftover BBQ beef sandwiches
*Tuesday:  Addicting Chicken (pinterest recipe)
*Wednesday:  Stuffed Shells (another pinterest recipe)
*Thursday:  Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes

Friday I have a track meet till about 6:00 then we are getting in the car to drive to CDA so I imagine dinner will be on the road!

Also, Max and I made it through April with little fast food.  I did eat at Panda Express for lunch once and let him have it for dinner once.  That's not bad at all!

Have a great week!


No comments: