Thursday, April 25, 2013

This Is Why I Can Never Plan!

...my meals anyway.

This week I got offered a new job.  I am the new high jump coach for the middle school.  The current one got sick and his doctor told him he had to take a few weeks off.  Since the season is only a few weeks long that put him out for the whole season.

It's been fun, but there are nights when I have an hour between finishing practice and getting all the boys fed and to their practices.  Next week will be better because I can plan some crock pot stuff, but I didn't have that planned and this was kind of a surprise this week. 

Laundry is piling up though. 

I was thinking this morning that I just barely feel like I am making it--but I am making it!  I end each day feeling pretty good about what happened during the day so that right there is a success, I guess.

What are your favorite crock pot meals?

No comments: