Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Love...

Netflix! 

It is just the greatest.  I have done a very poor job keeping caught up on the current TV I watch.  It's been bothering me all year as things line up on my DVR!  But, in the morning I watch things from Netflix on my ipad.  I have been watching 30 Rock, which I have always loved, and I rediscovered Keeping Up Appearances.  This is a British show from the early 90's.  I used to watch it on PBS very now and again and thought is was pretty funny.  Now that I am older and have marriage and parenting and adult life experiences I think it is hysterical.  I know people like Mrs. Bucket (she pronounces it "Bouquet").  And it's a British series, they only do about 6 episodes a season so it's a quick easy watch.  Love it!

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: