Wednesday, January 09, 2013

We Rock

Here is something I have discovered over the past few years:

*When I am talking to women (most women anyway, I would say 7 or 8 out of 10) and tell them I am a librarian I always hear, "Oh, I wish I was a librarian."  Or something on those lines.

*Most men, on the other hand, think Scott's job is the coolest and want to know about any scary, tense situations he has been in.  Or the drunkest driver he has ever pulled over, or if he has ever pulled out his gun, etc...

So in other words, we have the jobs other people wish they had.
Just another small way that we totally rock!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

As if any of us have ever doubted that you TOTALLY ROCK!! And, for the record, why would I wish to be a librarian when I have a 'source' who can just tell me what books are good. You'd be pleased to know that Sam/I attended an e-reader class at the library last week. There's hope for us yet!

Midnyte Reader said...

I still think about going back to school to become a librarian!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Ha! True. What does your hubs do?