Monday, December 17, 2012

The Geeky Warnells

I took Carter & Max to The Hobbit after school on Friday.  We LOVED it.  Max has literally not stopped talking about it since we went.  Carter loved it also and was insistent that he originally wanted to see it more than either of us--I don't think that is accurate.  I always think of Max as a little more geeky in that area--fantasy and sci-fi--than Carter, but I have to amend that in my mind.  Max just talks about it more.  Carter is the one that watched every Doctor Who and dressed as him for Halloween.  Max didn't have the patience for all the episodes.  I think Max will read more fantasty and sci-fi as time goes by though.

The real excitement were the previews for summer movies in front of The Hobbit.  The highlight was the new Star Trek--Into the Darkness.  It comes out on Max's birthday.  We are already making plans!!

Hope you go to The Hobbit and love it as much as we did!

No comments: