Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 in Movies

I was going to make the bold prediction that RISE OF THE GUARDIANS would be my favorite movie of the year, but I had forgotten about THE HOBBIT (which I know I will love) and LES MISERABLES, which is where I will be on Christmas Day late afternoon, even if I am there by myself!

I have been on a movie going tear lately and most of them have been great.  Scott & I went to ARGO and SKYFALL, loved them both.  I liked ARGO a lot, but don't have a lot of desire to see it again.  However, I would go see SKYFALL again anytime.

I also saw LIFE OF PI, which was good, WRECK IT RALPH, which I adored and BREAKING DAWN PART 2 which was not good--but I had to finish it out.

I have to say, though, my favorite movie of the year thus far is THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN.  I just adored that one.  AVENGERS is a close second though.  (I asked for SPIDERMAN on DVD for Christmas but when I went to WalMart on Thanksgiving night it was on sale there for $5.  I went ahead and got it there).

But here is the trailer for LEW MISERABLES.  Goosebumps and tears, I tell you what!!



What have you loved this year so far?

1 comment:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I've seen so few movies that it isn't even funny.

But you did inspire me to rent the Rise of the Guardians.