Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick Update

A few weekends ago Max & I went to Paranorman together.  It was fun, but there was a preview for Rise of the Guardians, which is a movie coming out in November.  Judging by the preview I think it might be my most favorite movie of the year.  It gave me goosebumps & made me tear up a bit.  I cannot wait!  Watch it:



Last weekend Carter went to homecoming with some friends.  I think most of you are on Facebook so check out the pictures on there.  There are some wonderful ones!  He had a blast.
 He is going to Glacier's homecoming this weekend but he isn't sure he will have as much fun because the group of kids isn't one he is as comfortable with!

Max & Scott will be headed to Helena for a couple of Max's soccer games.  Should be fun for them.

And, fall TV is starting soon!!  Some this week, some next week.  It was nice to sleep while I could...

No comments: