Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Cooking

I haven't been cooking a lot this summer, I will be the first to admit that.  If I can't grill it or crock pot it then I am not going to make it.  But, I tried a new recipe that was a HUGE hit with my family.  I personally don't like shrimp, but the members of my family do so I made this super easy, super good shrimp recipe

Also, it was requested that I share this Cheesy Corn Dish that I make every now & again.

Have you found any good recipes this summer?  I have found and love Pinterest and have lots of great ideas for cooking once I get motivated again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You MADE My DAY!! Corn with dinner tonight! (All my goodies from Trader Joe's are long gone. I might need to tag along with you on one of Carter's trips to Spokane again.) Enjoy your last several days of Summer and hope soccer practices are going well...