Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Movies Update

Have you been keeping up on your summer movies?
Have no fear, I have and here's what I have liked:

The Avengers--wonderful!  I enjoyed this one so much.  It made me want to go back and watch all the movies leading up to this one.

The Amazing Spiderman--I really, really liked this one.  I took the boys to it the day it came out, but yesterday, when it was so hot and both the boys were busy I went to it by myself (for the air conditioning!)  I just loved it.

Ted--okay, we went to this one and have to say, it was too much.  Too much swearing, too many dirty jokes, too much everything.  Scott laughed and laughed but even he said it wasn't that great.

Magic Mike--I have to say that after 21 Jump Street Channing Tatum is one of my favorite actors.  This one had a lot of swearing also, but it actually had a pretty good plot.  It wasn't just naked men, but there was a lot of fun dancing!

I still want to see Brave and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, of the ones that are currently out.  There actually isn't a lot of movies that are coming out that I want to see either!  Weird!

What have you enjoyed?

1 comment:

Renn said...

Okay, first it's only been a month! since you last blogged and I was missing it so thank you. Second, haven't seen ANY movies been too busy but you're reviews are always appreciated! Love you!!