Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Roundup

I spent Saturday in Helena watching soccer.  It was a pretty fun day altogether.  We went down Friday night and spent the night in Townsend at my cousin's house.  We drove home Saturday night.  I like that drive to Helena, it's a nice easy one.

It was such a beautiful day here on Sunday, wasn't it?  We got a lot done.  The first mowing, taking things to the dump, enjoying the sun.  Scott & I went for a back rods drive after we went to the dump and we saw two bald eagles and what we think was a golden eagle and then two immature balds.  It was so cool!!

But, the most exciting thing came later.  As the sun was shining through our windows I decided it was time to quit procrastinating and wash them finally!  But as I was getting some supplies out I realized that the dirt coating said windows needed something more.  Scott reminded me that he had bought a squeegee with a scrubber and told me to give that a try.  I went online to find out what kind of solution this needed and found this tutorial.

IT WAS SO EASY!!  Just water and dish soap.  And so amazing.  And the windows look fantastic!  It was super quick as well.  I cannot tell you how excited I was about this because I used to hate washing windows.  But this was just so quick and so easy that I think I could go the whole summer with clean windows--at least on the ground floor.

How was your weekend?

No comments: