Monday, February 27, 2012

Who Knows Best?

Sometimes something that is happening toy our child really bothers you.  So what do you do about it?  Well, first off, ask your child if it bothers them.  If it doesn't, then you have to drop it.

Do you know how hard this is?  It is SO hard!

I just do not see how I am going to make it through high school sports watching Carter (& Max) play.  Maybe they will both decide not to play sports.  At any rate no one is going to want to sit by me and I doubt I am going to want to sit by anyone else. 

The whole point of this is that Carter is not getting a lot of playing time during his travel basketball games.  But, it isn't bothering Carter.  And since it's really up to him for it to bother him or not we can't do anything about it!  Except complain to each other.


2 comments:

Renn said...

I'll sit by you because I know EXACTLY what you mean!

Unknown said...

We're just starting this 'experience' this coming weekend. I imagine I'll be feeling much the same.