Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Updates!

I am still here.  My knee is working good and things are well in my life.

I spent the weekend scrapbooking.  I will try to scan some and put them up.  I am kind of doing a new method wherein I use regular albums with occasional journaling spots.  The reason for this is that not a lot of people want to sit down and "read" five scrapbooks.  And I have a lot of really good pictures that I want people to see.  So I bought some albums from Target and doing "yearly" albums or "event" albums.  I have 2009, 2010 and 2011 all done.  I also have an album for our California vacation from a few years ago and our Oregon coast family reunion from two summers ago.  I just LOVE these.

I also am going to do a scrapbook called "my favorite pictures" because I have some awesome ones.

Carter is getting ready to register for high school.  I am hyperventilating.

And just for fun, here;s a recipe that we found via Pinterest.  Carter made it the weekend after my knee surgery and it is phenomenal.  Totally addicting and I have banned him from ever making it again.  But you might enjoy it.  Cinnamon Roll Cake.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: