Monday, December 19, 2011

Favorite Things-December Edition

If you know me much at all you know it doesn't take much to make me happy. And one of those things that make me happiest are new colored ballpoint pens. I am always on the search for really good colored ink ball point pens. And guess what, I found them!

These are Papermate Inkjoy pens and I found them at WalMart. I LOVE them. Today I went to buy another set so I could have one at home and one at school. When I was there I found another set of colored ballpoint pens that I bought to try:

These ones are pretty good as well, just not as good as the Inkjoy ones.


Another new things I found this week is this podcast. It is super funny. It is Tom Cavanaugh and Michale Ian Black (both from the TV show Ed) and each podcast they eat a snack and discuss it. But they are funny and I like driving around listening to them. There is quite a bit of swearing though.

Also, I love eBay. I have bought ipod/cell phone cases and screen protectors for all of us for stocking stuffers. And the were all super cheap and had free shipping! It is my new place to find that kind of stuff.

Bath & Body Works is still fun to shop at. I love their winter/Christmas candles, but not as much as their fall scented ones. However, they have a new scent of their classic bath line called Jingle Bellini. It is heavenly. Just lightly peach scented. It is so awesome!

There are only two days of school left till we have Christmas break. I can't wait for that!

Hope your week goes well too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Mondays are better once I find you've updated your blog. Love the new pens, Jana....so you! It's the little joys, right?!!