Monday, November 07, 2011

Updates

So, this past weekend was my first one without soccer. How did I celebrate getting all the stuff done that I needed to? I got the FLU!! I spent all day on Saturday in bed, moaning because I was so sick.

Now through all the stuff that has been going on this fall: my back and getting sick--I have to wonder if someone is trying to tell me I need to relax more. That's fine and all, but I don't get mush relaxing done if I am laying in bed with either the worst pain EVER or a fever and throwing up. Hmmmmm.

Max started something tonight that he loves. LOVES. He started taking breakdancing classes. I am enthused by how excited he is. It's cool to see him head off in a new direction!

Basketball is going good for Carter. He played really good in a game tonight. It was good to see him working really hard and playing with more energy! We're still waiting to hear the results of the MRI, but should know more soon!

So, here I sit in a messy house (cleaning was on my list for the weekend) with Nyquil in my system because I slept crappy last night and don't want a repeat of that.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Renn said...

So sorry Jana Rae...sometimes when it rains it pours. Hang in there my friend! OXOX