Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! (& Completely Random Thoughts)

We had a very great day yesterday and Carter has been doing great. All this makes me relax a little more each day.

How was your Thanksgiving?

I went out to Target at midnight and did some shopping, then came home and did some more online. One thing I have decided, I like the addition of pink to some Christmas decorations. It makes the print more fun!

I really, really need to clean out my craft room. It's cluttered and sloppy!

Sometimes on Masterpiece Mysteries (on PBS) they show Miss Marple mysteries. I am completely addicted to them! They are so sweet, and old fashioned and I just love Miss Marple. Good stuff.

I am almost done with Christmas shopping, have a few things to go. What I really need to do is sit down and make a list of some of the smaller gifts I need to get--teachers, co-workers, etc... And then maybe plan some treats for them or something.

Have you been to my new/old favorite store lately? Bath & BodyWorks has some holiday scents of candles and three "party" scents of lotions and body wash. The Jingle Bellini smells so good it makes me knees a little weak!

How did you spend your Black Friday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something vaguely makes me think you are a Sons of Anarchy fan. If so, WHY WHY WHY didn't you tell me about this sooner....and can I blame you for my sleepless netflix nights I'm so thoroughly enjoying.... Glad to know things are better on your end. Now update your blog. It's been almost a week!