Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!! (Weekend Roundup)

*I am dressed as Cat in the Hat today. BTW, I am NOT dressed as Dr. Seuss and anyone who makes that mistake will get a verbal beat down.

*Scott's team ended up fourth. It was a hard weekend. My dad and I went down on Friday for the semi-final game. We played amazingly, there was just one mistake that they capitalized on. I actually cried, I was so sad for Scott!! These were amazing girls and he had a wonderful season.

*Book fair is this week in the library! I am as excited as the kids but the BEST part is that I got to unpack the books which means I was the first person who got to see them. I love being in charge.

*Hopefully today we will get the results of Carter's biopsies from his scan. They were checking for lactose intolerance and celiac. Tomorrow he gets an MRI to check the small bowel. By the end of this week we should have a new course of action.

*I washed my sheets in lavender laundry detergent and dryer sheets then put them on my bed, got all cozy and comfy and then...COULD NOT FALL ASLEEP! I hate that.

*I haven't given out a gold star in the last two weeks, not because I don't think people aren't wonderful and neat things haven't happened, I just am lazy.

How was your weekend?

No comments: