Monday, October 10, 2011

Gold Star & Nice Weekend

I am giving my gold star this week to Sara. The other day, out of the blue, she gave me a vase of flowers she had grown and a bunch of gourds and mini pumpkin she'd also grown, along with a super sweet note. It was just a very nice thing and a great pick me up.

Second gold star to Michelle for picking up some of my favorite mints for me when she was in Helena. Yum!

I had a super great weekend.

Max was getting a cold. However, he really held it off until Saturday because he had a friend spending the night on Friday. After his soccer game, though, we laid in bed and watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon and napped (Scott's team was in Missoula and Carter was in Helena). I made him sleep a lot (thanks to Sudafed and Nyquil) and he is much better today. Still has a cough, but not as stuffy at all.

On Sunday I took Max to GameStop. He'd saved up money for a new Wii game. I owed him some and he had $30. He was expecting the game to be $50, and was so happy when it turned out to only be $20.

I also got some cooking done this weekend. Still have cleaning to catch up on, but next week is MEA days and a four day weekend. One of those days will be a cleaning day for all of us!


Here's a quick Carter update:

Things are not going as hoped so he is having another scan done on October 25. There are so many "ifs" that I can't possibly name them all. Just pray that the medicine starts taking hold!!

Who got your gold stars this week?


Also on Sunday

No comments: