Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

This week I had two people tell me they missed my blog.

That made me feel really good. I have missed it too. I have had a focus issue, then a time issue and for the last six days an intense, burning, makes me want to scream or cry pain issue (a bulged disc in my back). I have been kind of down in the dumps.

This was one place that always forced me to be positive because I didn't want it to be a negative place. And lately I haven't felt overly positive. So, it was nice for people to say they missed it. And two other great things happened today.

1) we got our first order of books in at the library. THREE boxes of shiny new books. It was like Christmas.

2) This came out today:
Yes, it is a NEW collection of Shel Silverstein poems. I am so excited!!

And I have a list of topics to discuss and I am going to try and post a few times a week. Fingers crossed!

How have you been?

2 comments:

JO said...

Good to have you back. Put a smile on your face and go forward and things will get better.

Unknown said...

Welcome Back! I check your blog daily - great to see you. I have been thinking about you lately because all of the new tv series are starting and you haven't weighed in on your "must watch" list. I'm in need of your direction.....
Miss you and think of you often. Things are gonna get better soon.