Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall TV (My Favorite Thing!)

Here's what I liked that started last week:

New Girl: I might have to make up my own theme song as I go about my day.

The Secret Circle: Years & years ago I read some books by an author named LJ Smith. One of her series was called The Vampire Diaries and one was named The Secret Circle. While I liked The Vampire Diaries, I loved The Secret Circle. I was so excited to see this series! I have really enjoyed the first two episodes so far!

Pan Am: I loved this one. A lot. I am already looking forward to the next episode on Sunday. The look of it is amazing and I think there is a lot they can do with it.

The Playboy Club: I also really enjoyed this show. It must be the feel and look of the 60's (which is also when Pan Am takes place) that I really enjoy!

White Chapel: This is an upcoming show on BBC America. It is super good. I have already watched it and just wanted to throw it out because it is worth a watch. So good!!


Returning series I still love: Supernatural (of course), The Good Wife, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, all the NBC comedies, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and Law & Order SVU (to name a few...)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ahhh - you delivered! Thanks, Jana!