Monday, June 06, 2011

Weekend Updates

It is amazing how when one big thing is happening it really sucks your energy and focus from other things.

My house is a mess, but I certainly don't care about that right now (some things have to go by the way side until Friday when I am out of school). I did get the dishwasher empty and reloaded this morning--I also got dinner in the crockpot so I feel super successful right now!

Max and I had a fantastic time on the fourth grade history trip last week. We went to a firelab (forest fires) in Missoula. We got to see smoke jumpers training. Then we went to Helena to the state capital building then on a boat ride on the Missouri called The Gates of the Mountains. Super cool. Friday we went to the Lewis & Clark Interpretative Center in Great Falls. Again, a really cool place.

Carter had a soccer tournament this weekend. He had a horrible Saturday. He got up and wasn't feeling well and threw up twice, once before the game started and once at halftime. He spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. He played much better Sunday morning, but it's frustrating to see him play with a lack of energy even when he is playing good.

Some of you want to know what is going on with him so here goes:

We don't know.

Probably we will be headed to a pediatric GI in Spokane to really figure out what is wrong. All the symptoms point towards celiac or crohn's disease. That's all I have for you know, but it sure is frustrating waiting for answers!

Which comes back to what is truly sapping my energy, waiting for answers for Carter. I don't feel like doing much of anything. But, I am forcing myself to because I don't get anything done sitting here and worrying about it!

Gold stars this week go to the fourth grade teachers at Max's school--what a fun trip they organized for us!

Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: