Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Update and Gold Star

A week of being 40, feels pretty much the same as 39!

We went to Coeur d'Alene this weekend for soccer. It was a lot of fun. The weather was great and I got to see Renn & Courtney. (Courtney, how sad is it that we live in the same town and yet see each other out of town?). soccer went pretty good, two loses and one win. Carter played well. It was a big day, three games. Kind of a test to how he is starting to bounce back. He was pooped, but not super dragging like I expected.

Max turns 11 this week. He is excited because he is a double--and he will probably get legos.

I want to see Thor, Bridesmaid and this weekend Pirates of the Carribbean. I don't like that the summer movie season starts so early because I don't have the time to get to movies! Maybe this weekend...

Gold star goes to Drs. Wilder and Schwaller. They both worked so hard for Carter's illness and have eased my mind, for now. He had a parasite (we treated that) and so far nothing else. That is probably not why he has anemia but it explains the stomach issues!

Who got your gold star?

Had anyone tried to go to the planner links on my sidebar? Are they working?

1 comment:

Renn said...

Last weekend was a blsat and getting to hang out with you so much made it even better. It was also great to see Courtney and her folks after so many years! Keep me posted on Carter. Gold stars go out to my whole family: Izzy played her best soccer this weekend (even scoring a goal) all against and with boys... we all know how challenging boys can be, physically and mentally! Ezra played great and was super supportive and protective of his sister. Mag & Joe were troopers being dragged all over CD'A and JC is my rock. Have a great week my friend! PS-JC was wondering if you're going to Helena? haha