Monday, May 02, 2011

Obviously...

No one actually reads my posts because I am sure I would have gotten some condolence comments about my broken Nook!! Disappointed...

Taking Carter to the doctor today and I have decided that if this is from an intestinal issue I would almost rather it be celiac disease than crohn's. Gluten intolerance is way more mainstream now and there are a lot of products without gluten now. Maybe it would be good for us all...
Plus, if it is one or the other at least I would have an answer!!

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Sorry about your Nook. I don't have a reader, so...I guess I don't get it. Sorry. :(

Oh, I do hope you get some answers about Carter. I agree with your reasoning - and also have known people with both. Krohn's is more painful and not as easy to manage, from what I've observed.