Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter (& Gold Star)

Well, a day late. My Easter was fantastic, how was yours? It certainly helped that the sun was shining and the sky was blue!

We went to the Lawrence Park this weekend even. I have missed taking my boys to the park, it's nice to know that neither of them think they are too old to go to the park with me.

My gold star goes to my cousin Patrick. He didn't do anything special, we just really enjoy his company and were so happy when he came to live in Whitefish. However, he is moving this summer--he got a new job a little closer to his family.

Second gold star to my friend Gina, who has been reading the books I recommend then coming in and gushing about them!

I also realized last week that some really good TV has started this spring. I love Game of Thrones (on HBO) and The Killing (on AMC). They are both on Sunday nights so I look forward to going into my room and closing the door and watching them by myself!

Who got your gold star?

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Our neighbors. Daddy is out of town and, ya know, Easter. But their dad/husband had to work at the hospital on Easter. So we all went to church together. Then they invited us to join their family (and extended family) for a later dinner/early supper. And when I said, "I don't want to horn in on your family time," they said, "Oh, you guys are like family." Almost made me cry! It was great fun and nice to have plans on Easter even if our whole family wasn't together. :)

Renn said...

I'm jealous you get to watch Game of Thorns, I read all the books and loved them (except the last one 'cuz the author won't finish it)! Miss you!