Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cooking with the Warnell: Quick Dinner

Okay, this is awesome, fancy and totally quick. My family loves it! Credit goes to my mother-in-law, she made this for Scott and he loved it so I had to re-create it.

*Marinate shrimp in pesto for a day. I always buy bags of frozen, uncooked tail on shrimp and I have a jar of pesto on hand because then when I don't have anything planned I can whip this up.

*BBQ (or bake) the shrimp. Jo puts hers on skewers. We didn't have skewers when we made these so we dumped the bag of shrimp and pesto in a disposable aluminum pan and BBQ them by putting the pan on the BBQ.

*Meanwhile, I made angel hair pasta which I tossed with a little butter and Parmesan cheese. Then I put the shrimp over the pasta. Carter just wanted the shrimp on the pasta with no pesto, but Scott added some of the pesto from the pan to his pasta.

Super quick, super easy and satisfying!

No comments: