Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Deep Breath

Okay, that time change kicked my butt--how about you?

I couldn't even fall asleep on Sunday night and I was so tired my eyes hurt. It was bizarre. I got up and watched some Battlestar Galactica, that's always good. I ended up with about 4 hours of sleep and somehow made it through the day on Monday!

But each day I wake up is a day closer to spring break and that makes me very happy.

We have all filled out our NCAA brackets. I did three-one for a school competition, one for a competition with a friend and her group and one against my family. I have Duke winning on one, Kansas winning on one and Ohio State winning on one. Nothing like picking a team and sticking with it!!

How is your week going?

(And you will notice that I didn't have a gold star award last week. Not because I didn't have one to give, but nothing really stuck out. I already have one for this week though.)

No comments: