Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Day

Yesterday I had a good day...

*I pulled the prank of the year (so far) at school. More on that later.
*I solved a computer problem at school--and no longer have to rely on other people to do so. (LOVE that!!)
*I got an review copy of a book I desperately want to read (The Penderwicks at Point Mouette--doesn't come out until May)
and
*my volleyball team won their last regular league season game making us undefeated for the season (tournament starts next week though and we do have to play better than we did last night if we want to win again).

*edited to add: And then today I went to a book blogging website I normally go to (The Story Siren--she is truly one of the premiere YA book bloggers) only to find that my blog is listed as one of the ones she reads! I am not sure if it is always like that or if her list changes a lot, either way, it's pretty cool for me.

It's nice to go to bed with a smile.

2 comments:

Lorri said...

I want to hear more about this prank!

Jana said...

All in good time. I have to stop laughing about it before I can post it!!