Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter TV

Here's what I am watching this winter:

Over break I watched season 1 and caught up with season 2 of The Good Wife. I LOVE this show and look forward to it every week.

I really liked the premiere of Being Human on Syfy. I watched this on BBCAmerica and liked the British version (of course), and I really enjoyed this remake. I hope the next few episodes stand up as well!

Carter and I are very excited for the finale of The Next Great Cake Baker on TLC this Monday. We are both rooting for Megan.

A bunch of shows have been taking a break for the last two months and are finally coming back--like Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. I just love TV but thankfully I have books to read during these less than wonderful TV times.

Also, I am not sure if you are aware or not, but I am having a big birthday this spring, one of those milestone kinds. One thing I have wanted it some built in shelves for my craft room and in the TV room. We know someone who is really good at doing that, so on Sunday we had him come up to give us some ideas on what it might cost to do! I will keep you updated on the progress because it is going to be super great if it actually happens...

2 comments:

Engellant said...

Good wife is terrific - my favorite. Have you watched Justified? Again, you'd have to start at the beginning and catch up but it'll be returning again in February.

Renn said...

Milestone birthday...tell me about it! I want a new bathroom, new cabinets in my kitchen, a treadmill and a caribbean cruise. I'll probably end up with a few cans of paint and some new cabinet hardware...one can still dream!