Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinner Time with the Warnells

Last night I made Mexican Shepard's Pie. I got the recipe from a friend who got it from AllRecipes.com. I really liked it, and Scott really liked it and both boys ate it, but I don't think they loved it. Anymore it feels like you wouldn't ever need to purchase a cookbook with the abundancy of recipes online. I love checking out foodgawker everyday because it seems to narrow down all the choices and gives a good sampling of recipes available each day. A few times each week I find a recipe I want to try on there.

What about you? Have you made anything good lately? Where do you find the recipes you'd like to try?

1 comment:

Lorri said...

I usually try new recipes I've seen on the Food Network or in a magazine. Or if I'm thinking about something specific, I go to allrecipes.com. The last new recipe we tried and liked was a baked beef stroganoff. Out of Real Simple. The flavor was good, but not as creamy/saucy as I like. :)