Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good Christmas!

I am sorry my posting has been so lax, that is one of my goals this new year. Pay more attention to this blog!

I made out well this Christmas--new Keens for rafting, a new purse that I love, a Keurig coffee maker, FIVE pairs of Smartwool socks (love them) and a few various odds and ends.

My kids likewise had good Christmases, but Max's big present is on back order until the middle of January. I am going to hear about that a lot over the next few weeks.

The break so far has been great and relaxing and I am getting a lot of reading done. Right now Rob & Niki &JP are visiting. It's nice to see them!

I hit the jackpot at Wal-Mart's after Christmas sale. 6 packs of Lipsmackers for $2.50. $2.50!! That is about how much one of them costs with regular prices! Score.

Scott's birthday is today also, I am making him this for his "cake". So GOOD!

Lastly, enjoy this video. So funny!

1 comment:

Engellant said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTT!