Monday, December 20, 2010

Baking Day!!

Today I spent the day backing. Carter helped me out, he made the peanut butter balls and the pretzel m&m bites. I made chocolate crinkles, chocolate/toffee cookies, banana bread, chex mix and seasoned pretzels. I have just a few more things to make, but it was a successful day!

For those of you wondering about the planners I am working on it! I have a few ready, but I made some mistakes...you'll see!

We had a busy weekend also--cleaning house all day Saturday and then Scott and I went out with some friends. Then we had the detectives division from the department over for dinner Sunday night. The best part about this is that the house is clean...hopefully I will be able to keep it that way through the vacation!

I haven't gotten anything wrapped yet, though, so I still have work ahead of me.

I think we are going to go to Tron: Legacy tomorrow...

How was your weekend?

No comments: