Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Round Up

We had our last football game (for Max) this weekend. Glad one thing is over. Carter finished his football season last week with a thrilling game that we ended up losing--but we made a really good run! We have two more weekends of soccer and I have four more practices that I have to help coach. Whew, the end is in sight!!

Jo & Jack were here this weekend. It was nice having them and I like that they take the time to come see their grandchildren play their sports.

State soccer is in two weekends. I really want to go, but I just looked at my schedule and was reminded that I am working Teen Night now. This doesn't mean I cannot go, it just means I might have to get a sub. But I really want to go...(insert whiny voice here)

On Thursday I have to drive to Helena to teach a quick class and then drive home. At least I get to stop at my favorite candy store in Helena to get some mints! Yum!

Four day weekend coming up. That is the best thing ever.

How was your weekend?

No comments: