Sunday, October 03, 2010

Things I Learned This Weekend

*Watching youtube videos of America's Funniest Home Videos with Max is awesome. He laughs so hard it makes me laugh.

*Falling leaves & geese flying overhead is comforting to my soul.

*When someone does something that makes you feel super bad about yourself it is awesome to have a very supportive husband. But, the real way to feel better is to hang out with other people who think you are cool. Then you feel really good when it's over.

*Falling asleep with the window open when it is about to rain is awesome. It smells so good!!

*When you are feeling kind of crappy from aforementioned person who made me feel really bad getting a free, unexpected book in the mail really helps things along!!

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who made you feel crappy? I want to go punch their lights out! Grr!

Anonymous said...

That was me up there, btw.
~Lorri

Renn said...

Seriously, it must of been something awful for you to get that upset. I'm with Lorri.