Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend Update

I know, I know, it's WEDNESDAY. Way after the weekend. But, my back was really bad on Monday and I was getting caught up on Tuesday, so this is the first chance I have had to catch you all up!

*Carter & I went to Helena to finish up his state soccer team. He played well and we came away with two wins! I also got to buy some of my favorite candies from the Parrot Confectionery in Helena. YUM!!

*We got home on Saturday evening so we were able to spend all day on Sunday just being home. It was fantastic.

*School is going great and I finished a great book called I AM Number Four by Pittacus Lore. I have also been getting more review copies of books from publishers, that always makes me happy.

*And it is fall! The trees are looking beautiful.

*Gold star of the week to Michelle for sending a pumpkin spice latte into school with your daughter for me. So sweet!

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments: