Thursday, September 02, 2010

Finally Friday

Yesterday morning I got pretty mad at my boys. I had to "discuss" with them that they need to start helping each other out. I hate when one asks the other to do a favor and the other won't do it at all. I was upset with myself that I got so upset, but I didn't take it back. Sometimes when I get mad I apologize later, and I didn't. I am glad I didn't because it needed to be said!!

I love the cereal sale at Rosauers! I totally stocked up.

My "gold star" of the week goes to Mollie and Cathie, two other moms who live by us with middle school kids who are in sports. In other words, CAR POOL! It was so nice to not have to run back to the school after I got home. I had to twice, but that's all.

And, I get to finally have coffee on Saturday with Nicole. We have missed a few weeks due to school and soccer, but Saturday! And, Starbucks has pumpkin spice lattes back! Yum!

How did your week go?!

1 comment:

Renn said...

I'll have to hit Starbucks this afternoon! Pumpkin spice is my fav! Do you think it's bad that my 11 year old drinks a little coffee in the am to get up and going?