Friday, August 06, 2010

Summer Faves August 2010

Movie of the Summer: Not sure, I am going to leave this one open because I haven't really loved anything yet. Actually--probably Toy Story 3.

Book of the Summer: The Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner. (The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, The King of Attolia and Conspiracy of Thieves). Excellent series.

Song of the Summer: Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida. LOVE this song!!

TV Show: True Blood of course. And The Closer. And The Gates, I love these all.

What have you loved?

1 comment:

Lorri said...

I have LOVED the new show "The Good Guys." So corny and funny and delightful.

Toy Story 3. Super love.

Can't stop searching for the theme song from "The Good Guys." Would listen to it all day if I could get my hands on it. :) (Slink by Locksley - unreleased single so far - boo!)